Sunday, March 24, 2013

A few of my favorite things.

There are a lot of things I can't live without, but these particular items could potentially force me to crawl under a rock if they were to vanish off the shelves...

1: Trader Joe's® crystalized vitamin C
-I really don't think I could survive without this.  I think if I were stranded on a desert island, I would this would be my carry-on.  Mix a teaspoon with some water or fresh-squeezed juice, and you'll have so much energy, you won't know what to do with it!  I take it to not only boost my immune system, but to help balance my blood sugar and my mood.  It's wild how much energy I get from this!

-I put this on cuts, zits, rashes, you name it. In many cases it heals overnight. You can also ingest it if you're in need of an immunity boost. The results are amazing!

3: Bragg® organic apple cider vinegar
-I take it when I am feeling run down.  I mix a couple tablespoons with an 8 oz glass of water and just force it down.  It's hard for me to tolerate the bitterness, so I take it with a spoonful of raw honey.

4: Navitas Naturals® raw cacao powder
-I put a 1/4 cup in each and every smoothie I make.  It's bitter on it's own, but if you add it to a smoothie with blueberries or a banana (or even a little raw honey), it'll taste like the chocolate you know and love.  And since it's incredibly high in antioxidants, iron, and magnesium, it'll make you feel okay about adding so much!

5: Artisana® raw organic coconut oil
-I love how I can bake with this, or use it as a moisturizer.  It feeds the brain without storing as fat, too.  Which is such a lovely thing.

6: Ann Webb® coconut water face cleanser
-another reason to love coconut.  My hyper-sensitive skin reacts so well to this.  And since it's not a soap per-se, I feel like I could leave it on for hours.  So soothing, but takes all the makeup off!

-nothing works as good, for as cheap. Nothing.  I'm so sad that Target no longer carries this.  I almost have no more reason to shop there.  I kid. I kid.  It's Target.  Let's be real.  But it would be really nice if they carried Boots again.

okay, so seven...

Photos coming soon!!!





*Disclaimer:
The products and statements made about specific products on this web site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. All information provided on this web site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem. Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new vitamins, supplements, diet, or exercise program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.

Any testimonials on this web site are based on individual results and do not constitute a guarantee that you will achieve the same results.