Sunday, March 25, 2012

Food Matters








































I saw this film for the first time about a year and a half ago.  To say it changed my life is an understatement.  While I've always been skeptical of "modern" medicine, this film resonated with my heart, reminding it just how important raw, organic, "super"foods are for overall health and well-being.  It'll make you want to throw everything in your pantry/fridge away and start from scratch.

Challenging the status quo, the documentary "Food Matters" should be a requirement for anyone looking to change their own health, as well as the health of the planet. 

You can check out the film on their website here: http://www.foodmatters.tv/

I refer to their list of superfoods before heading to the grocery store:


Enjoy!